Service Service is working in partnership with DPD in Snetterton over the Christmas peak period (November to January) we are looking for 15 reliable delivery drivers and 7 collection drivers.
DPD is the UK’s favourite parcel delivery company. They combine fantastic people, amazing service, innovative products and state of the art technology to deliver an incredible customer experience. As a multiple award- winning business they are a great organisation to join.
As a Driver with DPD you'll be the face of the company, making multi-drop deliveries OR collections in and around the area. DPD provide the van and insurance – all you need to do is be ready for an immediate start.
Immediate starts available!!!
- We have set collection routes available Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays throughout peak. 8am starts (5-10 collection stops per day)
You have the option to also work weekends or the Thursday and Friday to give you more days available to you, but this would be on deliveries.
- We have multi drop delivery routes available Monday to Friday 8am starts, and weekend days available of if you need an extra day. (50+ deliveries a day)
To work for DPD and Service Service you MUST be Reliable, enthusiastic and able to deliver when the pressure is on, you should also have:
- The ability to work to time critical deadlines and set collection times
- A Full/Valid UK Driving Licence
- Held your licence for at least 12 months, with a maximum 6 points
Candidates should also be aged over 21 and ideally have experience of driving a similar sized van
For more information and to apply please contact Natalie or Harriet at Service Service recruitment, please do not contact DPD directly.