Our client has an exciting, new opportunity for an experienced Technical (Financial Services) Administrator; the role is to support their Financial Advisers technically in informing and advising Clients on financial strategies, plans and products.
A salary of up to26K is available and remains negotiable for a suitably experienced candidate.
Hours of work are 8:30 to 17:00 and some flexibility can be allowed.
30 days holiday + BH's and Christmas
Death in Service and Pension
Key Responsibilities and Outputs
• You will support Financial Advisers technically in research and analysis to meet clients needs and objectives
• You will support the Financial Advisers in preparing Client financial plans and suitability reports
• You will develop and maintain internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
• You will promote the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities
• You will carry out continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal your own development needs
• You will ensure that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally
The technical aspects of preparing for Client meetings include:
Preparing and compiling financial analysis data
Analysing Client data and preparing cash flow analysis
Researching products to support recommendations
Compiling financial planning recommendations and suitability reports
Providing support for the Financial Advisers to allow the Financial Advisers to focus on Client relationships and meeting business targets
Ensuring that all regulatory and compliance standards are met
Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
Ensuring that all Client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion
Managing, recording and monitoring Client annual reviews on behalf of the Financial Advisers
Assisting the Financial Advisers with Client presentations and any other activities as agreed with the Financial Advisers
Individual workflow and task delivery
Assisting the Practice Manager with annual technical reviews of services and products
You will keep up to date with legislative and industry changes which affect the business and its Clients.