Service Service Recruitment are assisting a locally based national employer in their search for a Storesperson to join their dedicated team in their commitment in providing high levels of customer service
Storesperson Main Duties:
1. Carrying out goods inwards duties as required.
2. Placing items received into their stock location with adequate protection to ensure quality is not
3. Picking component parts to form both electronic and mechanical sub-assembly kits.
4. Assisting in stock control.
5. Dealing with general material control issues including participating in stock-take.
6. Carrying out other tasks as may be reasonably required.
The successful applicant will have / be
1. Have an attention to detail and an ability to work accurately.
2. Be able to follow formal procedures.
3. Be competent in using a computer to view stock control system information.
4. Be willing to learn how to operate the equipment within the Stores.
5. Be able to work independently or as part of a team.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Chris Hudson – Engineering Recruitment Consultant at Service Service Recruitment.
About Service Service:
Service Service was formed in 1980 and is a privately owned, independent recruitment agency that specialises in employment throughout Norfolk. Concentrating on a huge range of sectors, our company has placed candidates throughout a wide variety of positions and contracts.