My client is one of the county’s leading employers, with excellent opportunities for personal and financial development and a history of facilitating the growth of their staff, their reputation is second to none.
As a reputable financial planning firm, they are looking to grow their team by bringing in an experienced Senior Administrator who can be seen as a focal point for my clients less experienced members of staff.
• To provide sales support to Independent Financial Services Planners, Financial Services.
• New and existing business processing for Financial Services Advisers.
• Ensuring files meet compliance requirements.
• Appointment making, diary-keeping for Financial Planners.
• Ensuring TCF culture is embedded across the admin support team.
• Dealing with day to day queries from staff and clients to ensure competency within the team.
• Supervising, training and monitoring administration team members as and when required.
• Assisting with the introduction and implementation of new procedures.
• Undertake project work and other management duties as required.
• Ensure compliance at all times with the relevant regulatory requirements for FCA.
• All administration and sales support to a Financial Services Planner, and dealing with clients on their behalf.
• Administration of new and existing life, pension and investment business.
• Day to day running of the administration and technical planner teams and specific duties as and when required.
• Give administration staff support with training and competency.
• Undertake supervision of new starters within the team.
• Technical knowledge of the range of pension, investment and life assurance products.
• Computer skills – various software and in depth knowledge of a back office administration system.
• Telephone/communication skills with excellent customer service skills.
• Flexibility and ability to work in a pressurised sales environment.
• Supervisory and training skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
Qualifications & Experience
• Certificate in Financial Planning (or working towards)
• Experience of working in a similar customer service/sales environment in financial services
• Use of Iress Adviser Office (desirable)
• 5+ years’ experience in a similar environment (desirable)
- 5% employer Pension contribution, enrolment within 3 months of joining
- 25 days holiday
- Death in Service 3 x Salary
- Health Cash plan
- Free parking
- Annual pay reviews (April)
- Discretionary annual group bonus (April/May) PAID last twelve years
- Staff Christmas Party (and other events)