My client is a central Norwich based Wealth Management company whom provide investment and retirement advice to a High Net Worth client base. a boutique practice that believes in putting their strong client base at the forefront of all that they do.
The role – purpose
To support the Financial Planning Partners by providing back-office support where required, whilst working with the administration team as well as working closely with the Operations Manager.
• My clients practice fosters a professional and innovative environment where employees collaborate and share their knowledge to deliver an unrivalled level of service to their clients
• You will be providing technical and administrative support to the Partner and supporting advisers
• You will be a point of contact for clients and third parties dealing with general enquiries, as well as meeting and greeting at the office
• You will be responsible for business submission using bespoke software and writing basic suitability letters. Due to the nature of the company, you will need to ensure that business obtained is processed in a timely manner
• Your role will involve day-to-day use and management of the Practice’s CRM database
• You will need to keep the back office system updated maintaining live files and case notes
• You will be responsible for the preparation of meeting documentation and follow up client meeting notes
• You will assist with specific enquiries from the administration team with regards to more complicated cases and able to problem solve.
• You will be providing additional support for the Partner as and when required
• You will be providing support to the Operations Manager on any operational details required.
• As and when required by the Operations Manager you will assist with training the administration team.
To be considered for this exciting role you will need:
• Financial Services experience, over a number of years within an advice practice.
• Excellent customer service and the ability to build rapport and manage client relationships
• You will be a self-starter and able to work with little supervision
• You will possess strong IT skills, including Microsoft 365 and an ability to navigate bespoke software
• You will have excellent literacy, numeracy and communication skills
• You will possess strong attention to detail and be able to problem solve and think on your feet
• You will have good time management and planning skills
• It is essential that you are confident in dealing with colleagues, third parties and can work with honesty, integrity, and total discretion.
Office hours: full time, Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm with 1 hour for lunch.