My client, based in central Norwich are a unique organisation offering bespoke CRM software to the Financial Planning sector. With over a decade of experience in their field of expertise their culture is something really special which is demonstrated by their desire to develop and progress talent from within the company.
This is a great opportunity to join my clients support team and develop your career in service delivery.
My client is looking to become the leading FinTech provider within the industry in what has been an extremely buoyant sector, my client are looking to offer the best support possible to their strong and going client base with plans to double their client base over the next five years.
Working within the Support team, you will have a direct impact on my client achieving their ambition.
My clients support function is structured into three distinct teams. As part of the 2nd line support team, you will provide first class remote support to the users of my clients bespoke software. Following your training you will prioritise tickets according to their urgency, and will liaise with the customer, using your skill and tenacity to identify and solve the reported issue.
What will the role entail?
You will provide software support to customers via telephone/email/remote support
You will diagnose reported issues
You will report and track faults through our ticketing system
You will adhere to all of my clients support standards, processes, and procedures
You will provide online training in response to customer ‘how to’ questions
You will document and maintain specific practices and standards, as required
You won’t need to be an IT expert, my client will give you all the training you need, but you will need the following qualities:
You will need to be a self-starter By taking the initiative and ‘owning’ issues raised by customers while also learning, developing and growing yourself as an individual in the business
You will need to be a team player You are positive and happy and enjoy working in a ‘family’ orientated environment, which is respectful to colleagues and to my clients agreed processes
Work with integrity when dealing with colleagues and customers you are always honest and do what you say you will.
You will have the courage to deliver bad news and to say no when it’s appropriate
Client-centric You can empathise with customers and put yourself in their shoes, being sensitive to not only their level of experience but also to how important their query is in their day to day activities.
My client are a highly skilled market leading team, so you'll need to provide top-notch customer service and be ready to go the extra mile for our customers.
Required Skills and Experience
• Customer service experience
• Financial services background and or a working knowledge of financial services software (desirable)
• Demonstrable ability to work independently, with a willingness to expand your knowledge to better support changing workloads in the team
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities while maintaining a positive attitude under pressure
• Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with proprietary information
• Strong ability to proactively identify and resolve issues
• Effective time management skills
• Ability to be flexible/adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment
• Good communication skills essential
• Good relationship skills essential
• Good organisational skills essential
• Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Office 365
• A genuine passion for technology
Beneficial Skills and Experience
• Knowledge of / experience of working with Dynamics 365
Career progression possibilities
In time, you will have acquired highly valued skills and experience. As such, your natural next step would likely be to a 2nd Line Analyst position or perhaps a technical or project-based role in another department.
Core Hours: 9:00 - 17:30, Monday to Friday
Holiday: 25 days per year plus public holidays