We are working with a distinguished Norfolk firm whose services are an essential necessity for a variety of sectors across the UK. They are now looking to expand their head office team and recruit for a Sales Executive.
Salary of £25,000pa + commission.
28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
Monday to Friday.
The main goal of the Sales Executive is to continue to identify new opportunities with prospective and existing customers, particularly ones with contracts for tender.
This is a financial rewarding role offering the opportunity to work with a passionate and supportive organisation offering job satisfaction.
Job duties include;
- Research tender opportunities in the public and private sector via procurement teams and key decision makers.
- Develop opportunities across the UK.
- Make calls to businesses throughout the day and follow up via email.
-Build client relationships and maintain these so sales opportunities can be effectively identified and added to the pipeline.
-You will be required to manage the opportunities on a database and provide a weekly update of results.
-Once the opportunity has been secured it would be passed over to the Regional Sales Manager to complete for administration purposes.
Previous experience in an outbound sales role on the phone or similar role would be an advantage. Previous Business to Business experience is crucial.
- Professional attitude with a positive can-do approach
- Outstanding telephone skills & excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- A self-motivated team player but who does not mind lone working
- This opportunity would suit a Sales Executive already in an outbound B2B sales role who is looking for progression and ready to take that step into a role with more responsibility.