Our client is a well-established distributor based in Norwich and due to the growth of the business they are recruiting for a Sales Developer to join their close-knit and dynamic team.
The Sales Developer will be responsible for increasing sales by developing the relationship with new and existing customers through outbound activity, establishing a Customer Portfolio and Account Manage New and Existing Customers to identify additional sales opportunities.
The Sales Developer will identify these opportunities and take them from initial contact through to sale.
This requires a professional Sales Developer who is proactive and optimistic, target driven and passionate and with the ability to engage customers at all levels. This role is Sales and KPI targeted and in return commission is offered.
- Improve communication with existing customers by openly discussing future sales opportunities and account management
- Continuously review customer activity and offer Linked Products to grow sales
- Carry out calling campaigns from lists provided by the Marketing Department
- Ensure appropriate marketing material is sent to contacts to promote new enquiries
- Follow up delivery of marketing materials
- Promote offers to new and existing contacts
- Positively encourage lapsed customers to order again
- Identify Project opportunities from known and new contacts
- Review local business activity to spot new opportunities
- Assist the sales team to help cover absence and annual leave as needed
- Provide weekly reports to the Sales Manager
- Confident Communicator
- Positive and Optimistic Mind-set
- Able to work on own initiative
- Persistent drive for success
- Success Driven
- Team Worker
- 2 Years outbound Sales Development
- Sales of Product or Service in a Commercial Environment
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office Package