Our well established and successful Norwich client is recruiting for a Sales Co-ordinator to manage the process of customer orders from start to finish, whilst demonstrating the ability to handle customer enquiries and convert into sales in a courteous, confident and professional manner.
- Proactively manage the sales enquiries.
- Deal with sales enquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Pro-actively converting enquiries into confirmed sales and process orders.
- Applying attention to detail whilst entering customer sales details on to the CRM; Ensuring that all relevant customer information is captured and recorded
- To actively prepare and conduct outgoing calls to both suppliers and customers effectively and efficiently, demonstrating good time management and providing relevant information to enable the timely extraction and delivery of information
- Manage own workload and task list effectively
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high standards of sales service
- Maintain the agreed level of Sales Service at all times, in accordance with pre-determined targets and Key Performance Indicators.
A vacancy which offers variety, career stability and job satisfaction, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to land a long term position.
Monday - Friday
8.30am to 5.30pm