£18,000 + Commission
Monday - Friday = 40hrs pw including 1 Saturday in 4
Working for a reputable Norwich firm with a long history of providing excellent service to their clients across the UK, you will be responsible for pro-actively dealing with customer referrals/queries via phone, emails, webchat and converting to confirmed sales, maximising all sales opportunities, all the while delivering a second to none end to end service to customers.
- Dealing with all customer enquiries promptly and ensuring timely follow up on all enquiries
- Quickly responding to web chats and following up with emails if necessary
- Ascertaining customer needs and advising a fit for purpose solution based on customer requirements and use of technical knowledge of products explaining to customers the benefits and product spec
- Ensuring knowledge of customer needs by using effective questioning techniques
- Provide an accurate indicative quote for customers to decide if they wish to proceed with the survey
- On return of survey, provide final quote to customer highlighting how it meets their needs and the features and benefits
- Overcome the customer's objections and negotiate where necessary whilst protecting profit margin
- Advising customers on lead times re product and fitting
- Book job in engineer’s diary, ensuring mutually convenient time/date
- Taking payment of at least 50% to place order.
- Undertake a closure call with customer - following up on fitting, product, satisfaction and taking final payment as required
- Monitor and nurture pipeline business
The ideal candidate would have similar experience working in a sales focused and targeted environment, proven ability to convert enquiries into orders and managing and building customer relationships.
In return, a rewarding commission structure with a competitive basic is offered along with further career opportunities.
THIS IS A SALES POSITION. If interested please apply to continue with your application.