My client, a leading law firm based in the heart of Norwich, is looking for a Residential Conveyancer to join their well-established and growing team to undertake all aspects of Conveyancing on behalf of their clients.
You will have at least 1 years PQE as a Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer and 3 years’ experience in a fee earning role.
- Drafting letters and other legal documents
- Checking title documents
- Liaising with all parties with replies and enquires
- Drawing up completion statements
- Dealing with exchanges and completions
- Arranging the transfer of monies
- Undertaking searches (Local Authority, Land Registry)
Skills and Attributes
Knowledge of Sales, Purchases (Freehold and Leasehold), New Builds and Shared Ownership
Knowledge of Transfer of Equity, Re-mortgages, Stair-casing and Help to Buy
Able to self-produce
Have the drive to develop the business with new and existing clients
To be familiar with CQS requirements and money laundering legislations
To be reliable and willing to work out of hours (when necessary)
Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
IT and Numeracy skills
If you would like to hear more about this role then please do get in touch with Harriet at Service Service for a confidential chat!