Service Service work in partnership with the local Council and have a fantastic role available for a Project Coordinator in Norwich.
37 hours per week
Monday to Friday
Immediate starts available
- To provide project support for the Rural team, including current European funded programmes and skills work
- To assist the team in preparing and disseminating relevant regulations, policy documents and information, and labour market data.
- To assist in preparing materials for developing strategies and bids and monitoring outputs and outcomes on behalf of the County Council for externally funded programmes.
- To provide a full range of support for projects including preparing and updating project materials such as project plans, task and activity lists, managing engagement strategies to ensure partners and LAG members are up to date, escalating issues to the project lead where necessary.
- To act as project coordinator for the development of funding bids, collating and preparing bid documents in accordance with published criteria. This could include source the data for evidence of need, and arranging and facilitating workshops to identify community need.
- To undertake initial analysis, drafts and coordinate responses on behalf of the team, to skills strategies, consultations, calls for evidence etc.
- To undertake research, collect and analyse data for the Programmes team to support economic development strategies. Examples include summarising information for Local Action Group or undertaking customer satisfaction surveys and drawing conclusions from the results.
- To manage and oversee the electronic filing system and the paper based filing system for the team in accordance with the County Council’s standards
- To assist in managing project budgets, recording spend, reporting on costs and re-charging, entering orders and invoices on i-proc and resolving payment queries.
- Organise and service key meetings, eg Strategic Services Coordinating Group. Preparation of agendas and supporting papers for the meetings and taking minutes and following up actions.
For a full job description and further details please contact Natalie Money at Service Service