Service Service is looking for 4 enthusiastic Production Technicians to join a high-performance business that combines Formula 1 applied technology with automotive production techniques. Our client is looking for someone who can follow instructions and can learn and adapt quickly.
This role is permanent with great potential to grow with the company
Salary is competitive
Monday to Friday 8am - 16.30 with some flexibility
Due to the location own transport is required (NR9 postcode)
To assemble electro-mechanical aviation products using strict, high specification electronically controlled assembly tooling.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Previous assembly experience (product specific training will be given).
- Highly self-motivated and able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Able to work under own initiative or as part of a team and thrive in a challenging environment
- Computer literate
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the mechanical assembly process when using metallic, plastic and composite structures
For a full job description and further details please contact Natalie Money at Service Service Recruitment and email a CV