I am currently recruiting for one of the city's most respected employers, an award winning broker that really supports and values their employees.
Based just on the cusp of the city centre my client is looking for driven candidates who want to improve upon themselves and build upon their existing skill set and qualifications.
This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked in home, motor or land lords insurance or is at the early stages of their career in a similar telephone/customer service based environment.
Mon-Fri, 9-5 (can be flexible)
Company Pension (5% matched contribution max)
Death in Service 3 x Salary
Health Cash plan
Annual Pay reviews (April)
Discretionary annual group bonus (April/May)
Staff Christmas Party
Assistance in Qualifications (financially and study support)
- Obtain quotations from insurers for new and existing customers.
- Assist with the process of renewals for existing customers.
- To work with the client managers to promote sales opportunities.
- To ensure compliance with the FCA and companies ISO 9000 procedures.
- To liaise with other departments to promote good working relationship.
- Provide administration support in all areas of new business, adjustments and renewals.
- Make sure new business and renewals are processed in accordance with FCA guidelines/timescales.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times in accordance with our written guidelines.
- Manage and prioritise day to day workloads.
- To promote my clients’ broker at all times.
- Knowledge of the various products underwriting and processes involved in insurance broking (i.e. home, motor and property owners).
- Working knowledge of the different insurance companies and the way they function.
- Resourcefulness to find answer/interpret policy wordings if answer not immediately apparent.
- Must have excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to prioritise work effectively
- Accuracy of work and ability to work under pressure.
- Keyboard skills.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
Qualifications and Experience
- General experience in personal insurance, brokers systems and practices (e.g. underwriting, claims, accounts, etc).
- Knowledge of insurers practice and procedures.
- Knowledge of customer finance options.