My client, a Financial Planning firm-based North of Norwich have a vacancy for a Personal Assistant who will also act as a Financial Services Administrator, as such you must have experience of working in an IFA practice setting ideally working alongside or closely with a Senior Financial Planner.
Main purpose of the role
This role is to support one of the company’s Directors, a qualified and experienced Financial Planner with a wealth of experience and knowledge as well as a large number of clients to service, this role will be to assist them in servicing their clients in the most efficient and professional way.
- You must have relevant industry experience; therefore, you would need to currently or have very recently worked in an IFA practice in a similar role.
- PA experience may be advantageous e.g. organising travel, taking calls and managing emails of a Director.
- You will be an extremely organised and efficient individual with a keen eye for detail able to prioritise your own workload.
- You will be experienced in meeting with clients face to face.
• You will assist in the preparation of New Business Files
• You will submit New Business files as well as the data input of any recommendations made/client details on the back-office system.
• You will be involved in the post-sale communication, contacting providers for updates
• You will help manage the review process
- Booking in client reviews (if and when required)
- Completion or management of completion of the portfolio review report
- Action the outcome of the review and audit of the review
• You will deal with any client change of agency and information collection
• You will manage the Financial Planners diary including the booking of appointments
• You will deal with the emails’ of both yourself and the Adviser
• You will ensure income reconciliation is correct and check income statements regularly
• You will deal with lead management
- Contacting clients (if and when required)
- Updating the back-office system appropriately
- Feeding back to marketing team or introducer (if required)
• You will assist foresight with client management/appointment booking (if required)
• You will answer general queries and requests from clients over the phone and by email
• You will submit requests to the business support team
• You will carry out the completion of draft suitability reports
• You will ensure your Adviser meets with company standard compliance requirements.
• You will ensure all service levels are met for relevant clients and audited correctly
• You will ensure you understand their adviser’s business and activity target for the year and log/monitor the relevant figures associated.
• You will ensure you understand the current business goals & objectives
• You will ensure that all data added to the back-office system is correct and up to date where available.
• You will ensure that you understand workload requirements by associated group resources.
Key Knowledge and Skills
• Understand and demonstrate company standard level of skills on all applicable software systems
• Understand and demonstrate company standard level of knowledge of internal and regulatory compliance requirements
• Have suitable knowledge on Money Laundering, the company complaint process and TCF.
• You will have good Customer relations
• You will have good IT skills
• You will have excellent Time Management skills
• You will have great attention to detail and excellent accuracy
• You will be able to manage and initiate workload
• You will have good communication skills and be able to deal with people at all levels
Hours of work - 9:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
21 days holiday plus bank holiday
Pension – 3% employee and 6% employer
Qualifications funded and supported