Not your average financial services firm; my client who have been trading for all most two decades in the heart of Norwich are looking for an experienced and qualified Paraplanner to join their already ambitious team.
On-site parking, 4 x Death in Service, 5% pension - employer contribution workplace pension, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays, additional time over the festive period also) with an extra day per years’ service, support with further learning/qualifications, private health care (can arranged to cover other family members),
The role is to support my clients Wealth Managers and work closely with their client services support team providing technical guidance, advice and solutions.
The minimum qualification for your role is Level 4 Diploma PFS. My client will assist you with financial support for further training and examination where relevant, but you will be expected to take full responsibility for your own personal development.
- You will carry out fund research and analysis, both at client level and company level, with accurate recording and follow up where necessary
- You will carry out technical product research and solution provision
- Proficient use of Truth software
- You will prepare initial wealth management and financial planning reports and solutions to meet specific client goals
- You will maintain and develop compliant client recommendation report/letter suite
- Consulting with the Wealth Manager on client investment, pension, and tax planning and making suggestions to the Wealth Manager and confirming proposed actions to the client
- You will possess effective time and caseload management
- You will carry out the preparation of compliant suitability reports
- You will attend client meetings with the Wealth Manager, contributing to the meetings, taking accurate minutes and following up with the client
- You will provide technical support to the Wealth Managers and other team members
- You will provide ad hoc support to Corporate team as required
- You will answer technical client queries
- You will update the company’s research files
- You will maintain accurate system updating on 1st software
- You will carry out administration through wrap platforms utilized by the company (Transact, Nucleus, FundsNetwork etc.) and other providers as required
- You will contact client's by telephone, letter, email and face to face
- You will ensure compliance standards are followed at all times
- Other ad hoc duties as required.