Are you a Paraplanner, perhaps you’d like to be one and currently work in administration and are partly qualified, my client has this splendiferous role for you to consider in the heart of Norwich.
My client is one of the county’s leading employers, with excellent opportunities for personal and financial development and a history of facilitating the growth of their staff, their reputation is second to none.
As a reputable financial planning firm, they are looking to grow their team by bringing in an experienced Paraplanner to join their already established and experienced group of Paraplanning professionals.
• This role involves providing vital support to my client’s team of Financial Planners, researching products, investment strategies and financial planning solutions, tax calculations, preparing financial planning and recommendation reports, including provision of technical support. You may be expected to function as the technical interface between the consultants and the clients.
• Providing research/report writing and any other sales back up support to the Financial Planners (as assigned) and ensuring that all compliance requirements are met for new and existing clients
• Developing and maintaining a good working relationship with financial institutions
• Maintaining and developing knowledge in all areas of financial planning
• Attending client meetings (when applicable)
• Achieving personal targets set by department (when applicable)
• Maintaining a good working relationship with existing clients
• Research – products, investment solutions and financial planning strategies
• Report writing - production of compliant reports/suitability letters
• Develop client bank for both existing and new clients (when applicable)
• Ensure all business is conducted in an ethical and compliant manner
• Research & reporting skills
• Co-ordination skills
• Financial planning technical skills.
• Organisation and prioritisation skills
• Communication skills
• Time Management skills
• Interpersonal skills
Qualifications and experience
• Financial Planning Certificate
• Diploma required (or working towards, pert qualified)
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar environment
- 5% employer Pension contribution, enrolment within 3 months of joining
- 25 days holiday
- Death in Service 3 x Salary
- Health Cash plan
- Annual pay reviews (April)
- Discretionary annual group bonus (April/May)
- Staff Christmas Party (and other events)