The purpose of this role is to provide administrative assistance with regard to all operational issues, to the Operations Manager in support of the Client Services Team and the wider business.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Operations Manager in developing and designing processes and procedures, which will then require documenting and training packages to be designed and implemented, to ensure all staff meet the required standard of operation.
Providing assistance to the Support Pods when needed due to holidays & sickness.
This role will involve data checking and correction to support the Company’s Standard Valuation services, assisting in extracting, obtaining, analysing, interpreting & summarising any other data as required by the business (e.g. assisting with Management Information & providing information for the PI Renewal).
Role and Responsibilities
• Ensure all compliance standards are adhered to in all work and deadlines are met.
• Prioritise and manage your own workload throughout the day.
• Maintain client confidentiality and data protection (GDPR) at all times.
• Participation in the design, improvement and implementation of new processes/ways of working.
• Provide day to day administrative support as required by the Operations Manager
• Produce client valuation reports, ensuring details are correct and accurate.
• Cleanse Data ensuring it is accurate, up to date and relevant
• Extraction and analysis of Data
• Produce Data reports to meet the business needs as directed by the Operations Manager
• Writing and distributing various letters
• Assist in designing, improving and implementing current and new administrative processes and procedures.
• Assisting Support Pods administratively, when required
Training & Development
• Assist with design and produce training packages to meet the requirements of new and revised processes and procedures
• Assisting with delivering training packages to all levels of staff to ensure new and revised policies, processes and procedures are understood
• Undertake training feedback assessment and alter training packages where necessary from feedback.
• Ensure all training packages and delivery style is approved by Operations Manager prior to implementation
• Other ad hoc duties as required compensatory to the role and as directed by your line manager.
Skills and Experience Required
You will have strong organisational and administrative skills
You will have excellent interpersonal skills
You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high quality of written and spoken English
You will be a confident public speaker
You will be a strong team player, fostering strong working relationships across teams and other departments
You will hold the ability to prioritise and coordinate work
You will be able to manage multiple projects effectively and demonstrate a methodical and thorough working style with a strong focus on detail and the completion of tasks
You will have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with people at different levels across the organisation
You will have the ability to work productively and cooperatively with other employees in across the Company
You will be a good team player with the ability to work on own without constant supervision.
You will hold the ability to interpret information and produce training material from it.
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and IO is essential
Knowledge of PowerPoint is desirable
The ability to maintain confidential information
Experience of working in a Financial Services office meeting FCA Regulations
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent).
Relevant Financial Services qualifications will be advantageous.
37.5 hour week, Monday to Friday
Annual leave – Minimum of 23 days plus Bank holidays, increasing at certain continuous service milestones to 28 days plus bank holidays
Discretionary - additional company Christmas leave
Cycle to Work Scheme
Group Life Cover
Learning and Development opportunities, including study day allowances
Smart Health (24/7 online GP as well as a range of other health and wellbeing experts)
Workplace Contributory Pension Scheme
Free eyesight tests
Private Medical Insurance (contributory basis)
Health Cash Plan (non-contributory)
Flu Jabs – Paid for (where unable to obtain free NHS ones)
Volunteering/Charity Workday allowance
Professional subscriptions paid
Flexible working opportunities
Eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities