Our client, who is a well-established, family run business, is looking for an Operations Coordinator to join their growing and hard working team.
This job is working on a shift pattern, working 4 days on then 7 days off, 3 nights on, 4 nights off, 3 days on, 4 nights on, 3 days off
Night shift: 18:00pm - 06:00am
Day shift: 06:00am - 18:00pm
The job is to work within the Operations Team which handles Traffic related queries and requirements all across the U.K
Duties (not exhaustive list):
- Dispatching operatives
- Completing paperwork
- Liaising with internal colleagues, operatives and contractors
- Note taking and preparing reports to the team
- Liaising with the operatives and managing their daily work-load
- Inputting data for wages and holidays
The ideal candidate:
- Will have an excellent attention to detail
- To be able to work on a shift pattern basis
- Will preferably have their own transport
- Will be motivated, honest and have a great attention to detail
- To have leadership and management experience and the ability to work with a close-knit team
- Excellent I.T and administrative skills
- Good Customer Service and Operations experience
This is a great opportunity to work with a reputable and growing company, with the opportunity to progress with your career and have the longevity in a dynamic business.
The starting salary will be £21,000 which will be increased to £25,000 after passing the 3 month probation period.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting position, please do get in touch with James at Service Service