My client, a prestigious Financial Advice firm situated in the city are looking for someone to assist them with their Mortgage Administration, they have an existing team of successful and extremely busy Mortgage Advisers who provide residential, commercial mortgage and protection advice.
Your role will be to assist in the processing of mortgage applications corresponding with third parties such as lenders, solicitors all whilst keeping the customer updated on the progress of the mortgage.
My client will also pay for you to study towards the CeMAP qualification with a view to you taking an eventual step into advice yourself therefore you must have a desire to one day work in Mortgage Advice.
Accountabilities for the role
• You will submit applications to lenders on their online platforms
• Processing applications and requesting client documentation
• Sourcing mortgage products (whole of market)
• You will gain an understanding of products and underwriting criteria across the market
• You will provide support and advice to existing customers
• You will ensure clients are updated on cases whilst liaising with lenders, solicitors & estate agents where necessary
• You will ensure documentation is kept fully compliance and accurate along with the updating of internal systems
• You will currently work in Mortgage Administration or hold some Financial Services Experience e.g. banking (is desirable)
• You will be a clear and excellent communicator
• You will have a methodical and organised approach to work
• You will have a keen eye for detail
• You will be efficient and effective with the use of your time
Salary is 16-20K Dependent on Experience (candidate with previous mortgage admin experience may be considered for a higher salary).
30 days Holiday + BH
Death in service
CeMAP costs covered
On the role in house training
8:30 to 17:00, Mon -Fri (no weekends)