Want to work for a leading UK provider within their Marketing Department?
Based in Norwich, this role is responsible for the creation and ongoing optimisation of all customer-facing copy, producing content for all key marketing channels.
You will produce engaging and motivating ad copy, web articles, sales copy, information packs, page content, DM packs, customer SMSs, customer Emails and any other channel or customer initiative with a copy requirement. In addition, there may be a requirement to support any internal communications with strong, action-based copy.
Help support the businesses SEO, Outreach, Social and PPC activity, helping to engage new customers across multiple digital channels.
• CRM experience with proven track record of successful commercial outcome following implementation of campaigns.
• Experience of copywriting across both acquisition and retention (customer engagement) disciplines desired
• Understanding/experience of website function as lead generation tool highly desirable
• Working knowledge of core marketing channels, their audiences, the user experience and the objectives/outcomes required for each is highly desirable
• Understanding of SEO and PPC
You will be educated to degree level, at least B-grades in Maths and English together with higher levels of education i.e. A Levels
40 hours a week - Covering the core business hours of 9am - 6pm (flexibility required, depending on business needs)
In return you will receive a competitive salary with benefits (pension, healthcare, death in service)