My client, a well-established Financial Planning firm located on the east outskirts of Norwich are looking to bolster their marketing team.
Whilst you will be located in my clients head office in Norwich they have offices nationwide and do support home working.
Working in conjunction with the Marketing Co-ordinator to promote my client as a leading provider of Financial Services and associated solutions through agreed marketing activity/campaigns that deliver new business opportunities.
• To support agreed marketing activities and campaigns through the creation and ongoing management of marketing materials from the writing, design and proofreading through to the production, printing and distributing.
• To record and maintain a central register of all marketing documents and activity.
• To support the day to day management of the Company website and social media platforms.
• To assist in creating marketing content across a variety of formats, e.g.
website, blog, videos, PDF’s and slide shares as required.
• To assist with email marketing campaigns, run mail merges and report on campaign results.
• To support the co-ordination of ongoing client communications including newsletters, budget summaries and ad hoc updates and reports.
• To assist in organising events such as conferences, seminars, webinars, and exhibitions as required.
• To undertake desk research (e.g. into industry sectors, demographics, risk issues and competitor offerings etc.) to support development of sales and marketing propositions, marketing campaigns and communications.
• To ensure that all marketing collateral and communications are approved by the Compliance department.
• To maintain an awareness of external marketing developments and relevant legislation changes.
• To communicate the progress of work to colleagues as appropriate.
• To foster good working relationships with colleagues.
• To conduct other ad-hoc tasks and projects as requested by Managers and/or Directors.
• To undertake personal development and maintain knowledge and maintain continuous professional development (CPD) in line with Company policy and maintain an annual CPD log.
• To undertake travel to other offices / events as required to fulfil the job accountabilities.
Core Knowledge & Competencies
• Written & verbal communication
• Project management
• Creativity & Initiative
• Attention to detail
• Social Media platforms
Hours of work 9-5 Monday to Friday
Holiday 25 days + BH’s
Working from home is supported two – three days per week (once trained)
4 x death in service
Cycle to work scheme
My client support and pay for qualifications and encourage/assist study
My client is part of a lifestyle discount club offering discount on cinema tickets etc.
Biannual, discretionary, profit related pay