Lettings Manager, Bracknell
£25,000 - £30,000, OTE, Car Package plus additional benefits
One of the area’s leading independent brand’s are on the search for a natural born leader to manage and lead their established and buzzing lettings team
Who is this company?
The company is a leading brand who dominates Bracknell and the surrounding area in Sales, Lettings and Property Management. Their excellence is backed with a number of awards and they continue to get recognized for being market leaders.
The team is a thriving group of people who bounce of each other’s success! A real friendly team who are a genuine work family that have a laugh as well as work fantastic together!
The role in more detail
As a lettings manager, you will be responsible for leading the lettings team and ensuring the business continues to grow. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the team of lettings professionals
- Providing leadership to the negotiator.
- Assisting negotiators with hitting personal and branch targets
- Developing the lettings business
- Growing the lettings portfolio
- Growing the lettings team; Recruitment, applicant management, interviews
With expansion plans on the horizon, you will also be given the opportunity to progress into opening a new branch and develop a new area if you wish. Blank canvass and a project to get your teeth stuck into!
What can they offer you?
A swell as a sleek and modern office with all the mod cons, lunch’s and company events, the following is available:
- A generous salary basic salary which is negotiable depending on experience
- Higher than average commission structure
- Company car or car allowance
- Progression opportunities
If you would like to receive further details on this role or discuss other opportunities in and around Berkshire, please contact Kayleigh for more information.