£20,000 - £25,000 DOE
The chance to join a leading manufacturer at an important phase of its ongoing growth is available to a capable and confident IT professional.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving the business IT services and facilities. This is a demanding role offering variety, personal development and the responsibility of the business IT to ensure it can operate and grow efficiently.
• IT infrastructure support & delivery projects;
• Client, server, storage, network, communication & security systems
• Maintain documentation
• Responsibility for system backups / restores
• General IT operations, support & delivery duties
• Co-ordination and implementation of on-going IT & Facilities related projects
• Monitoring of systems availability
• Purchase order request administration
• General IT administration
• General Facilities tasks to support the business.
• Installation, configuration and administration of operating systems and applications
• Implementation, configuration and administration of hardware platforms
• Logging and tracking of helpdesk calls
• Maintaining and supporting change management processes
• Ordering and chasing purchases, including raising purchase order requests
• Regular stock control, asset and software assessment
• Attendance and active participation in IT department meetings
• Liaise with 3rd Party Suppliers and consultants.
• Project related work for the above
This is a Monday to Friday role, standard business hours however you may be required to work out of hours to meet deadlines.
If you’re interested then please apply to continue with your application.