My client provides an online investment administration service for Financial Advisers and their clients. It enables Financial Advisers to consolidate their clients’ investments in one place and manage them more effectively, both in the UK and offshore, clients also have online access to see how their portfolios are performing.
This role is to become part of my clients Dorset based client services team. The main responsibilities will be to support the client services team, including managing the client services mailbox, answering inbound calls to the office and liaising with third party providers/partners.
Any platform experience or experience in dealing with asset migrations and re-registrations between platforms is preferred. The role will also require providing dealing (trading) support when our main dealing team requires cover (training will be provided). Candidates should have excellent communication skills, problem solving abilities and good time management. They should be capable of adapting to new systems, learning new processes and working quickly yet efficiently to achieve desired outcomes. Having previous experience in transfer processes and systems would be of use but not essential.
• Assistance in managing the client services mailbox
• Answering inbound calls to the office
• Managing client applications, account opening and general queries
• Managing asset re-registration
• Daily management of internal record keeping
• Liaising with third parties to obtain transfer updates
• Allocating funds received to the correct underlying client or transferring cash out
• Processing documentation to enable changes to income/withdrawals, premiums and investment selections
• Attaching all correspondence to client record for a complete audit trail
• Processing any change to client details
• Occasional calculating of cash required for fees payable
• Client & Adviser log in information – new log on information or reset required
• Dealing cover i.e. assisting in the placing of trades on the relevant systems and speaking to the underlying brokers when there are issues to resolve them
Experience, Attributes & Qualifications
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to demonstrate good communication skills and attention to detail
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail and accuracy
• Systems literate
• Ability to manage workload, work independently and meet deadlines
• An interest in continuing self-development
• Experience with transfer processes and systems is preferable
20+ days holiday per year, health cover and pension.