My client is looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to join their established and experienced Advice support team. My clients’ offices are outside of the city centre to the east, they are a close knit group but extremely friendly and supportive with excellent staff retention, this role has arisen out of a requirement for further adviser support.
My client is a long established, busy practice with a reputation for working with both high-net-worth individuals and small and medium enterprises. My client has a strong group of advisers, an Office Manager, who also provides admin support and six administrators, as well as a full time Compliance and Training Manager.
This role entails working very closely with specified advisers, processing new business applications, providing client valuations and review letters, as well as the rebalancing of client portfolios after review. You will also liaise with clients and product providers on existing business.
Procedures for both new business and client reviews are well established which enables all members of the team to operate in the same manner.
• Previous experience in administration processes within IFA practice (desirable)
• Technical knowledge of products and procedures
• Administration of pensions including drawdown and FAD, investments including WRAPs, life insurance
• Articulate, good communication and organisational skills
• Ability to work within established team structure
• Ability to prioritise workload and perform to a high standard in pressurised environment
• Attention to detail
• Experience of back-office system Intelligent Office (desirable)
• Experience of Transact (desirable)
Whilst my client is ideally looking for an IFA practice experienced candidate, full training will be given, and my client may consider someone from a pension, annuity or investment admin’ only background.
This role is a full-time vacancy but my client may be able to offer some flexibility to the right candidate, possessing the ideal skill set and experience.
This role is a full-time vacancy
Holiday entitlement is 25 days per annum
Hours of work are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday inclusive