Service Service has two 12 month FTC Customer Service Advisor roles available with immediate starts.
Working for a very well-respected Norwich business with a long history of providing excellent service to their clients across the UK, you will be the first point of contact for their clients with the aim of continuing their reputation by providing high level customer service.
Salary £17,320 per per annum
12 Month Fixed Term Contracts 40 hours per week operating a rotational pattern between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm. 1 Saturday morning in every 8 is also required.
- Taking on new instructions and making sure they are dealt with in a timely manner
- Liaising with customers, suppliers to the business and external remote staff
- Updating systems with information
- Dealing with urgent queries or complaints professionally and effectively
- General administrative duties
- Pricing, ordering and delivery arrangement of products
Skills and Attributes
- You must have experience of working within a telephone-based customer focused environment
- Excellent communication skills coupled with strong organisational and prioritising skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to communicate over the phone, face to face and via email
For more information and to apply please contact Natalie Money and please send a CV