My clients, a very reputable and well established financial planning and wealth management practice based just ten miles south of Norwich are looking for either an experienced Financial Services Administrator but will consider someone from an alternative financial services background such as retail banking or mortgage broking for example.
You will be required to carry out a variety of duties as part of the role in supporting my clients existing Financial Advisers
This is a wide ranging and interesting position with enormous potential that would ideally suit an experienced administrator looking to develop and enhance their skills and gain more qualifications and move towards a qualified Paraplanning level.
Working within a friendly environment with highly skilled and qualified Financial Advisers the successful applicant’s duties would include the following:
- Assisting with administration duties where and if required
- Assisting in strategic analysis of business and implementation of new processes where necessary
- Assist in design and implementation of workflows, lifecycles and compliance file checks within IO
- Assisting in compliance file checks
- Suitability Report Writing
- Client Reviews to include FE Analytics
- Liaise with Business Manager to develop and streamline working practises across the business
- Liaise with Research Administrator to develop and maintain robust fund analysis procedures
- Other duties as and when required
Qualifications and Experience
- CII Diploma qualified or working towards (is desirable)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Financial Administration (is desirable)
- Experience within an Independent Financial Advice Environment (is desirable)
- Ability to work unsupervised
Familiarity with the following software (is desirable):
- Intelligent office
- FE Analytics
An attractive and competitive benefits package is available with pension, more details are available upon application, salary is dependent upon experience.
An experienced Administrator could see a salary circa 24K whilst an inexperienced candidate would see a salary starting at 17K.
Office hours are 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday