My client, an excellent firm of Financial Planners located in an attractive setting North of Norwich are looking for an experienced Financial Services Administrator.
Due to a pending period of leave due to maternity my client requires an experienced Administrator who can step in to fill this requirement.
My client are a lovely boutique firm who offer career progression (will pay for exams and provide support) and a host of attractive benefits, the role will be part time but will also be permanent as the business is ever expanding, days and hours are to be decided as is salary but my client are happy to pay the right salary for the right person.
Handle day to day post routines including: -
- Scanning and filing relevant post
- Updating 'task' management system
General Office Duties including: - Answering calls and taking messages
- Dealing with client queries
- Welcoming visitors
Adviser Support including: -
- Requesting and collating plan information
- Assisting in client meeting prep
- Preparing quotations and illustrations for client work
- General Adviser Support
New Business Processing Including: -
- Submission of new business applications
- Policy Document/Contract Note checking and processing
Ongoing Client Reporting and Review Documentation including: -
- Producing and sending portfolio reports to clients
- Preparing review documents for adviser
- Client review preparation including performance reporting