This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join a well-established and growing IFA firm looking to expand their Bury St. Edmunds and Cambridge presence.
The ideal candidate would ideally have...
• Previous IFA admin or possibly PA experience
• Financial Services experience and/or qualifications (Preferred)
• Previously used Adviser Office software - (Preferred)
• Ability to work as a team remotely and on your own, you will need to be proactive and able to use your own initiative.
This role is to aid my clients current Bury St. Edmunds based Adviser to ensure they can focus on providing client advice.
My client can offer a competitive salary, hour of work are 9-5, Mon-Fri, 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays), pension, death in service, group annual bonus.
My client also offers progression and support in new qualifications, paying for exams, one re-sit and provides study leave.
• To provide sales support to Independent Financial Planner to assist them in obtaining new business and efficient servicing of existing business.
• Administration of new and existing holistic business
• PA support to Financial Planner
Understanding of the provision of advice to clients in a compliant manner
• You will obtain new business illustrations and processing of all new business as directed by the Financial Planner
• The preparation of files for appointments
• You will ensure all dealings with customers are carried out in a professional and courteous manner
• You will Liaise with clients and providers via a variety of methods
• The administration of existing business
• Appointment making, diary-keeping
• You will comply with the Company Compliance, TCF, T&C, financial crime and anti-money laundering procedures at all times
• You will ensure all supporting documentation is maintained
• You will maintain all standards of performance as required
• You will understand a range of varied products
• You will possess excellent computer skills - competence with using various software, word processing and in
depth knowledge of back office administration system.
• Working/maintaining basic technical knowledge and qualification
• Telephone/communication skills.
• Customer service skills.
• Flexibility and ability to work in a pressurised sales environment.
• Ability to work as part of a team and also on your own merits
Qualifications and Experience
• Certificate in Financial Planning (or working towards)
• Experience of working in a similar customer service/sales environment in financial services