If you have experience of working in the Financial Planning Administrative sector, then you should take a look at this fantastic opportunity.
My client is one of the county’s leading employers, with excellent opportunities for personal and financial development and a history of facilitating the growth of their staff, their reputation is second to none.
As a reputable Financial Planning firm, they are looking to grow their existing team of administrative professionals who support their team of Advisers.
• To provide sales support to Independent Financial Planners to assist them in obtaining new business and efficient servicing of existing business
• Administration of new and existing life, pension and investment business
• PA support to Financial Planners
• Understanding of the provision of advice to clients in a compliant manner as detailed in the Company’s Manuals
• Obtaining new business illustrations and processing of all new business as directed by the Financial Planner
• Preparation of files for appointments
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of the Company’s record keeping requirements to ensure files meet compliance requirements
• Ensure all dealings with customers are carried out in a professional and courteous manner
• Liaising with clients/insurance companies via a variety of methods
• Administration of existing business
• Appointment making, diary-keeping
• Comply with the Company Compliance, TCF, T&C, financial crime and anti-money laundering procedures at all times
• Ensure all supporting documentation is maintained as per the Company’s procedures
• Maintain all standards of performance as required by the Company
Key Skills Required
• You will understand a range of products provided by the Company, i.e. pensions, investment, life assurance, etc.
• Computer skills – competence with using various software, word processing and in depth knowledge of back office administration systems
• Developing and maintaining basic technical knowledge and qualifications
• Excellent telephone and communication skills
• Customer service skills
• Flexibility and ability to work in a pressurised sales environment
• Ability to work as part of a team
Qualifications & Experience
• Certificate in Financial Planning (or working towards) * desirable
• Experience of working in a similar customer service/sales environment in Financial Services
• Use of Iress Adviser Office *desirable
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar environment *desirable
My client offer an excellent remuneration, with a benefits package including a pension, a cashplan scheme, and company sick pay.
My client provide training support to undertake professional qualifications for further promotional prospects to enable us to hold on to and nurture talent.
This role will be based in my clients newly refurbished office in the heart of Norwich.
Flexible working opportunities.
25 days holiday
Death in Service 3 x Salary
Annual pay reviews (April)
Discretionary annual group bonus