My client are a well know local firm with offices across Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire, they have a Financial Planning Department and as part of the teams ongoing success and growth, require an experience Financial Planning Administrator to join their Business Support Team.
As the key part of this role you will be focused on providing excellent administration and compliance support to Clients, Advisers, Managers and Director’s.
• To ensure all administration is undertaken to the highest standards and conducted in accordance with the firm’s procedures, service standards and the requirements of the FCA.
• Daily administration will include a wide variety of task as detailed in the internal firm’s processes.
• You will have responsibility for managing your own work activity and will be in frequent discussion with your Supervisor.
• You will be required to input accurate and up to date information on internal/external software packages and provider websites.
• You will work respectfully and professionally with other members of your team and offer work support when capacity allows.
• You will ensure that all communications with clients, including correspondence, meetings and telephone calls, are dealt with promptly and within service standards.
• To work towards a level 4 CII qualification such as RO1-RO6 or the IFS (DipIFA). My client actively encourages personal development and qualifications. You will therefore have the opportunity to start/continue studying for industry qualifications.
• To take responsible for your own personal development by keeping abreast of the firms internal processes, IT, system developments and attending relevant internal and external courses to ensure the on-going competence and development.
• Attend client meetings with the Advisers/Directors so as to build a rapport with your client base.
• Participate in ad-hoc assignments.
• To travel to and work from other offices when required.
• To take an active role in departmental meetings and look to improve existing processes.
• Problem solving ability
• Able to work in a team environment
• Client relationship skills
• Personal organisation
• Commitment, drive and determination to succeed
• Salary is circa 20K but will be negotiable dependent on your level of experience
• 25 days paid annual leave
• Workplace pension scheme
• Free medical cover
• Office hours 9-5 (flexible)