If you have experience in dealing with corporate pensions, then you should take a look at this fantastic opportunity.
My client is one of the county’s leading employers, with excellent opportunities for personal and financial development and a history of facilitating the growth of their staff, their reputation is second to none.
As a reputable financial planning firm, they are looking to grow their retirement provisions team by adding a Pension Administrator.
Key fundamental of the vacancy
- You will provide sales support to my clients Financial Planners, assisting them in obtaining new business in an efficient manner.
- You will carry out the administration of new and existing pension business.
- You will provide PA support to my clients Financial Planners.
- You will have an understanding of the provision of advice to clients in a compliant manner as detailed in my client’s company hand book.
- You will obtain new business illustrations and process all new business as directed by my clients Financial Planner.
- You will carry out the preparation of files for appointments.
- You will have a detailed knowledge and understanding of the company’s record keeping.
- You will ensure all dealings with customers are carried out in a professional and courteous manner.
- You will liaise with clients/pension companies via a variety of methods.
- You will carry out the administration of existing business.
- You will carry out appointment making and diary keeping.
- You will comply with the company’s compliance, TCF, T&C, financial crime and anti-money laundering procedures always.
- You will ensure all supporting documentation is maintained as per the company’s procedures.
- You will maintain all standard of performance as required by my client.
- You will have an understanding of a range of products provided by my client e.g. pensions.
- You will be computer literate using a variety of software.
- You will have excellent customer service skills and a good telephone manner.
- You will work well as part of a team
- You will be flexible and be able to work in a sometimes-pressured environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- A certificate in Financial Planning (or be working towards).
- Experience of working in a similar customer service/sales environment in financial services