My client is looking for an experienced Financial Adviser to help improve their presence in the Bury St. Edmunds and Cambridge area.
You must be Level 4 Diploma qualified and have a background of working in either Bank Assurance or an IFA practice.
The successful candidate will provide a comprehensive financial planning service to both new and existing clients, recommending on ‘whole of market’ products.
An individual with their own bank of clients would be preferred but this is not essential, my clients has a high volume of clients to service with a well-known brand within the region and surrounding areas.
• You will have excellent commercial awareness of the industry and be shrewd in recognising business development opportunities
• Financial management and results
• Technical knowledge
• Problem solving ability
• Able to work in a team environment
• Client and colleague relationship management
• Personal organisation
• Communication and influencing
• Commitment, drive and determination to succeed
• Personal impact and credibility
My client actively encourages personal development and qualifications. You will therefore have the opportunity to continue studying for industry qualifications.
As part of the interview process it will be important that you are able to evidence a proven track record of achievements.
• Salary – benchmarked at £50k subject to experience, chartered advisers will be considered at a higher salary
• Quarterly performance related bonus scheme
• 25 days paid annual leave
• Workplace pension scheme
• Free medical cover
• Office hours 9-5 (flexible)