My client based twenty minutes south of Norwich are looking for a Financial Operations and Contracts Co-ordinator to join their existing experienced and established team.
In this role you will act as an integral team member in the production and maintenance of contacts and supporting contracts, investment records and calculation of fees payable relating to sales of financial investment products.
My client first and foremost is looking to consider the right person for this role, as such they may consider candidates of all abilities and experience e.g. graduates, as full training is be provided.
In addition my client is also able to consider part time hours e.g. school hours e.g. 10:00-15:00.
To provide front line support for maintaining detailed records…
* relating to pre-sales contacts for clients
* relating to all client’s product holdings including the updating and maintenance of investment records to ensure
accurate calculation of commissions against a range of products.
• You will monitor inbound fees from products to ensure these are received on time and in the correct sums
• You will reconciliate multiple current bank accounts
• You will prepare, maintain, review and manage contracts with Third Party Introducers, client’s products, including accurate record keeping including the review of AML KYC
• The calculation of / processing and payment of fees in line with Agreements with Third
• Party Introducers
• Production and development of reports utilising intelligence-based information for both internal and third party information to deliver meaningful, accurate information to track year to date progress against targets across the collective businesses
• You will need to be a team Player
• You will be confident in picking up processes part way thought and handing off
• You will be comfortable working under a maker / checker environment on both sides including passing back work for correction or review and demonstrating an awareness of impact assessment.
• You will have a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (Especially Excel) - 75% Of the day will be spent using large complex excel spreadsheets
• You must have great attention to detail
• You will have an awareness of a global environment - including communicating verbally and in writing to a global client base.
• You will have the ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines and to deal with competing priorities.
• You will be calm, level-headed, with a good sense of humour and always act with integrity
• You will have strong oral and written communication skills
• You can work to your own initiative
• You will be flexible with working hours when required.
• You will have the ability to work effectively under pressure
Full Training will be provided
Salary - Negotiable £20- £25k
25 days holiday
Hours of work 9:00-17:00 * Please note my client is also able to consider part time hours e.g. school hours e.g. 10-15:00.