My client is a law firm based North of Norwich with close ties to their financial planning arm and mortgage broking business.
My client provides a dedicated will writing service, trust plans (including lifetime trusts) and power of attorney.
My client is looking for professional individuals with a background working in a similar or comparable environment (e.g. banking, regulated sales, mortgage advice), where dealing with customers face to face has been a fundamental part of their day to day role whilst dealing with complex products.
You will be involved in meeting clients referred to you in the capacity of providing with them a full range of legacy products such as will writing, trust writing and power of attorney.
You will be required to communicate directly with clients in this capacity via phone, email, online meeting (via Teams or zoom) and face to face so a drivers license will be essential.
This will be an employed role with a generous annual salary along with commission and referral fees.
It is important that you will be able to recognise the need for other products such as pensions in order to refer leads on to other areas of the business.
It is important that you are a conscientious and personable individual with the ability to build excellent rapport and relations with your clients.
Key Knowledge and Skills
• Understand and demonstrate company standard level of skills on all applicable software systems
• Understand and demonstrate company standard level of knowledge of internal and regulatory compliance requirements
• Have suitable knowledge on Money Laundering, the company complaint process and TCF.
• You will have good Customer relations
• You will have good IT skills
• You will have excellent Time Management skills
• You will have great attention to detail and excellent accuracy
• You will be able to manage and initiate workload
• You will have good communication skills and be able to deal with people at all levels
Hours of work - 9:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
21 days holiday plus bank holiday
Pension – 3% employee and 6% employer