A successful, professional and globally respected market leading Norfolk based business now has a requirement for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer.
The role requirements are as follows;
Work with the Chief Engineer to develop Analogue and Digital Electrical circuit designs and solutions to support development and the life cycle of the systems range.
Primarily work on analogue and digital hardware design and may also work on software under direction of dedicated software engineers.
Work will involve new design projects but the candidate will additionally be required to support existing products and projects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Experience of circuit design, simulation, layout, testing and evaluation for prototypes and production units.
· Ability to create interface and equipment specifications.
· Ability to create test specifications for designs, testing and to support interdepartmental testing of equipment.
· Ability to support proposals by creating bid documents and compliance matrices.
· Willingness to travel and work offsite both onshore and off-shore.
· Ability to present technical information to audiences with all levels of technical experience.
· Knowledge of current CE regulations.
· Degree/HND in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering.
· Experience of PCB layout packages.
A very competitive package is available, relevant to experience.