Service Service Recruitment are partnering a local company with a fantastic reputation in their search for an Electrical / Design Engineer to join their Great Yarmouth coastline based team.
Reporting directly to the Production Manager, the main purposes of your role will be divided between providing hands on support to the production operation, and creating electrical diagrams for ongoing projects.
Duties to include:
- Designing electrical diagrams for future projects and to aid diagnostics of faults
- Being involved hands on in the diagnostics and repairs of machinary.
- Diagnosing plant/equipment problems, carrying out relevant electical repairs.
- Working alongside colleagues to schedule and prioritise maintenance activities, including breakdowns and planned activities.
- Carrying out planned electrical maintenance activities, ensuring completion within set time frames.
- Identifying recurring equipment failures, proactively taking action to eliminate or reduce equipment based losses.
- Recognising improvement opportunities in equipment reliability and maintainability.
- Performing electrical project work when required.
- Ensuring all risk and COSHH assessments are up to date and relevant.
- Proactively performing continuous improvement modifications.
- Liaising with third parties regarding technical support, fault finding, identification and ordering of spares and services, technical documentation and machinery upgrades.
Why should you apply?
Offered salary of up to £DOE. Benefits package is offered including 28
days annual leave including Bank Holidays, 2.5% pension contribution
and free onsite car parking.
What we’re looking for:
You will have/be:
- In depth experience of working with 12v, 240v and CANBUS systems
- Knowledge of agricultural machinery and GPS systems would be advantageous.
- Apprenticeship / degree / similar qualification, and min 5 years post qualified experience.
- Commercially aware and able to proactively provide swift solutions to problems.
- Ability to think on your feet and make quick decisions.
- Proactive team member, able to communicate with key stakeholders.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Chris Hudson – Engineering Recruitment Consultant at Service Service Recruitment.
About Service Service:
Service Service was formed in 1980 and is a privately owned, independent recruitment agency that specialises in employment throughout Norfolk. Concentrating on a huge range of sectors, our company has placed candidates throughout a wide variety of positions and contracts.