Our growing client, who is a well-established security and maintenance company, is looking for a Deployment Coordinator to join their fast-paced customer service team.
- To be the first initial point of contact for all clients, taking their initial instructions, evaluating and appointing them with the suitable engineer in a timely manner.
- To remain professional, exceeding the customer's needs as well as reaching and achieving sales targets
- Effectively establish the client’s queries and deploy to the appropriate subcontractor or response engineer when required.
Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Self-motivated and a quick and eager learner
- Able to deal with conflict and negotiation
- Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Good problem-solving skills
- Previous deployment experience desirable
This is an out of hours positions, working:
Salary and Benefits
- £17,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Working in a sociable, exciting environment
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development