My client is a national organisation with offices here in central Norwich. My client is looking for computer literate and phone savvy individuals with a background in dealing with customers to join their organisation who provide assistance to their existing base of customers in respect to their retirement and insurance products.
You will be given full and in-depth training to allow you to navigate my clients back-office customer database and this is an ideal first role for someone who has perhaps recently left education or decided to move sectors from e.g. retail and hospitality.
This is a permanent role and the salary available is £18,300.00, Office hours Monday to Friday (9:00 – 17:30).
If successful you will ideally be available to commence employment from the 19th of July 2021.
Your duties will include:
• Providing effective customer service whilst complying with regulatory guidelines for each and every task.
• Ensuring that all calls are handled professionally and answered in a timely manner.
• Identifying and escalating any issues to your manager.
• Completing tasks within agreed timescales working through processes and utilising a number of systems.
• Working in collaboration with other business functions to complete any requests from policy holders.
• Helping and supporting customers with a variety of policy updates and requests.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company built on solid values, who can offer career progression and the potential for you to contribute your skills and talents to a work culture shaped by mutual respect.