Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for the Customer Experience Team to ensure the service provided to all customers is a seamless and exceptional experience.
£30,000 - £40,000pa
This vacancy is working for a UK leading specialist provider who have been awarded year on year for their service and safety delivered to customers. They have created a sociable and hardworking culture fully dedicated to providing a first-class service to customers which is a great place to be a part of and this role is a crucial element to company success.
The Customer Experience Team are responsible for the emergency glazing, door and lock services and manage the “job” from start to finish. The Customer Service Manager will maximise the team performance and customer service levels whilst achieving SLA’s and business targets ultimately creating a successful and happy work force. This requires a dynamic leader who exudes customer service and a natural forward planner.
• Communicate with key internal and external stakeholders (other departments, Branch and Operation Managers, insurance companies, suppliers, sub-contractors and general public).
• Full customer ownership; Building effective client relationships and set up new accounts.
• Ensure the Team operates to the highest service level standards and to best practice.
• Motivate colleagues and develop staff; providing support for personal growth and performance.
• Review departmental KPI’s, processes and systems and contribute to the development and implementation of internal structures.
• … More duties included.
Essential Experience and Attributes;
• Must have experience Managing and Leading a Customer Service team providing internal development.
• Must have experience implementing and managing departmental KPI’s, procedures, SLA’s and Budget.
• Approachable, Resilient & Results Driven.
• Strong Customer Service ethos and skilled negotiator.
• Confidence in dealing with challenging customers and offering an effective resolution.
• Previous experience within the Glazing or Insurance industry would be advantageous due to similar environment and regulations.
Be part of a successful Norwich organisation and build a profitable business where the customer comes first, and colleagues feel trusted to make a change.