For those looking for a weekend position, this is the perfect role.
You will be the first point of contact to customers and will be responsible for taking all of their details and listening to their needs. You will then need to deploy an engineer to the customer ensuring a first-class service is provided throughout.
• First point of contact for customers, providing excellent service at all times
• Undertake accurate and timely processing of new instructions
• Liaising with Customers, Suppliers, Services, branches and engineers in respect of the management of jobs.
• Coordinating emails and calls including new work requests and queries in a timely manner using organisation and prioritisation skills.
• Collate and recording accurate information on internal systems.
• Dealing with urgent client queries or complaints effectively.
• Maintaining own admin duties
• Deploying engineers throughout the network around the UK (training will be given).
You must have experience of working within a telephone based customer service environment.
This role is Saturday and Sunday only and you will work 16 hours across the two days between the times of 7.00am to 7.00pm