My client based in central Norwich is looking for a Conveyancing Assistant to join their experienced team.
The ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge of the conveyancing process.
This role is to assist the conveyancing fee earner with the management of their case load as well as meeting with clients and resolving any queries they might have as well as raising legal issues with the conveyancer should you not be able to resolve these matters yourself.
• Accessing HM Land Registry for relevant searches.
• Assisting the conveyancer with simple administration tasks including redemption statements from any existing charges e.g. mortgage companies.
• Checking home insurance statements to ensure sufficient cover is in place.
• Checking finance sheets, banks statements, invoices and completion statements.
• Following the firms practice procedures and systems to manage cases effectively and in accordance with the firms standard legal requirements.
• General administrative duties including diary management, filing, organising incoming and outgoing communications, audio-typing, proof-reading, drafting letters.
• You must work efficiently and diligently whilst alone but also work well as part of the team.
Office hours are 9:00-17:00, Monday to Friday