We have an excellent Buyer vacancy available for an experienced individual.
We are proud to be working with an industry leading business on the Norfolk and Suffolk border where this exciting Buyer role has become available. This is a fast paced and demanding role in a customer facing environment.
The responsibility of the Buyer is to source site components, consumables and lead smaller procurement initiatives to ensure deadlines are met and team targets are achieved.
The main duties invoice;
- Administration for all Purchase Orders.
- Researching Suppliers and sourcing, evaluating at the end of the contract
- Negotiating and renewing local procurement contracts
- Identifying areas of savings and hitting savings targets
- Maintaining appropriate stock levels, communicating with the relevant departments.
- Identification of process improvements
- Management of procurement projects
Applicants will prove their previous experience in a busy procurement department within a large complex manufacturing/process industry environment. Knowledge of procurement systems and processes and experience negotiating with suppliers is key.
Must be able to adhere to business targets and confident in order expediting/progress chasing. This experience would be excellent if it was all within the manufacturing environment.
In return they offer a competitive salary and a strong and satisfying work environment all within business hours – Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm