Work for a recognised national brand and be an integral part of their successful Business Development team as a Business Development Manager.
£25,000 - £30,000 + commission (Realistic OTE £32,000 - £36,000)
Standard office hours - 37.5 hours pw.
Located in Norwich but requires occasional travel throughout UK
Due to rapid growth, my client is actively recruiting for proactive B2B Business Developer to take initiative and develop a portfolio of new business partnerships. This will be done by following up on all leads, approaching cold business contacts and forging strong relationships with key decision makers, ultimately negotiating on promotional campaigns which benefit both parties.
- Communicate with potential and existing accounts by phone, email and face to face.
- Pitch and present partnership proposals to customers and negotiate & close on the deal.
- Set up bespoke marketing campaigns and promotions with your accounts to meet objectives.
- Oversee the transition of new accounts into the Account Management team, but still maintain and grow a small portfolio of key partners on an ongoing basis.
What we require;
- Proven track record in B2B sales.
- A strong work ethic and passion for sales; the willingness to persevere and win opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially verbal communication and building rapport.
- The ability to work under pressure and towards monthly & annual targets.
- Experience in Microsoft Office; Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Previous experience in subscription partnerships or direct response marketing is desirable but not essential.
In return the Business Development Manager will be offered a competitive salary with a generous commission package, performance related incentives, 25 days annual leave and flexible working.