My client is a prestigious finance company specialising in the provision of flexible finance products to the SME / mid-corporate sector as well as private individuals. Due to growth of the business, we now require a confident, enthusiastic and target driven Business Development Manager to drive the business's growth plans focusing on dedicated sectors within the business.
My client is a small business; however, they foster a professional and innovative environment, they collaborate and share knowledge to deliver an unrivalled level of service to their all-important clients.
Working in a customer driven service lead industry, my client requires a commercially focused individual who could thrive in this forward-thinking environment.
My clients are extremely customer focused, priding themselves on delivering what they promise, and always aim to exceed their customers' expectations acting with integrity, honesty, responsibility and fairness.
My client are extremely passionate about what they do and approach their work with pride, enthusiasm and focus.
My client requires a confident, enthusiastic and target driven Business Development Manager.
My client requires an individual who is a self-starter, who applies a professional approach and who is passionate about building strong long-term client relationships.
You will be responsible for generating profitable new business, assisting clients in acquiring finance within a variety of business sectors, as well as private individuals.
Your success in this role will be measured by your ability to increase revenue and income in line with
your targets, while ensuring all relevant parties are delivering their services to the client's expectations.
• You will develop new business relationships with potential clients by offering a range of financial
products to meet their demands and requirements.
• You will build profitable and enduring relationships with new and existing targeted
• Setting and executing appropriate account development strategies and individual targets for
each targeted Customer/Vendor account
• You will maintain my clients’ database ensuring all Customer/Vendor information is up to date and accurate
• You will achieve allocated monthly and quarterly sales targets and KPIs
• You will be responsible for your own lead generation and conversion.
• You will develop an understanding of customer requirements to offer a client focused service.
• You will maintain and manage a pipeline and ensure administration is completed on internal systems
to aid the fair treatment of customers.
• You will create and be accountable for all client proposals, following company finance procedures
through the whole process.
• You will perform your role with a positive and constructive attitude within the team environment.
• You will ensure all compliance regulation and legislation is adhered to where relevant.
Key skills & Experience:
• Knowledge of financial sector to include an understanding of documentation and
• 3+ Year experience of selling business to business preferably within the asset finance
• Demonstrable track record of success in sales and packaging deals to risk
• Experienced in structuring and negotiating complex deals in the leasing industry
• Excellent sales, customer service, organisation and time management skills.
• Ability to create and maintain strong relationships and communicate with clients and key
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated with strong networking relationship
• Demonstrate a commitment to achieve the highest standards.
• Strong understanding of finance products offered, and markets that the company target
(desired, but training is provided).
• Strong computer literacy.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small finance house and develop your own accounts in an
autonomous manner, making your mark on the business
If you consider yourself to be a determined individual and possess the skills and attributes
mentioned with proven experience of offering financial solutions within the Finance sector, we would be keen to hear from you.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Salary: £24000 Per Annum Plus Incentive Scheme
Entitlements: 22 Days Annual holiday entitlement increasing with annual service + Public Holidays