Branch Administrator (Estate Agency), Bracknell
£17,000 - £20,000 Depending on experience.
Are you currently working within an administrative role and looking for something slightly different? Do you have experience within the industry but prefer more of a back office role?
A locally established, thriving brand are on the search for an experienced administrator to be the rock of the office and become their soul administrator.
The role in more detail
As a branch administrator, you will be the main support for the team therefore being one of the most vital members of the company. Aside from the standard Branch Administration role, this will give you the opportunity to get involved with the social media, marketing and property management. Duties will include:
- Applicant management; adding new applicants to file, file management and ensuring all details are correct.
- Ensuring all properties are added to in house systems, RightMove, social media and window display
- Providing outstanding customer service to walk In and call in clients
- Email management
- Social media management
- Getting involved with marketing strategies
- Conducting property inspections
- Feeding inspection reports to Property Manager
Who are the company?
A largely recognized, independent Estate Agency that have won multiple awards for their excellence and customer service. The team are a friendly and energetic group that work closely together, are passionate about what they do but still have a laugh and will welcome the new comer with open arms!
What they are looking for?
The ideal person will either have a strong background in administration, recent experience within property administration or come from sales, lettings or property management background. In addition:
- You will need to hold a Full UK driving license
- Possess outstanding customer service skills
- Have a bubbly, upbeat and friendly personality
- Be organized, proactive and have the ability to “juggle” tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must
- Be a fast learner with a can do attitude.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply with an up to date CV. Alternatively, please contact Service Service to discuss the role In more detail or hear about other roles available in the area.